I know you have a lot of confusion after talking to so many people, training centers.
Here are some of the solid reason to join us.
1. Training is my part time job, Working in Industry is still my full time job. Hence you get to learn from someone who actually does it in production and this is really important.
I am sure you dont want to learn from someone who just read the books. Would you?
2. We are offering you 45 Hours of Program absolutely FREE without asking you to pay.
This is a symbol of our confidence.Try looking out for any other platform who can offer you 45 Hours of FREE program.
I bet you will find none. This course is only for serious learner who has a desire to go beyond basics.
3. The whole course is 230+ Hours and goes for around 10 months.
The course content is fully revised frequently and covers all the concepts asked in the interview.
We have a real time interview question bank contributed by all big data interviewee who are not even our student.
The objective was to create a great question bank. In return they get access to all the questions asked by other companies.
We go through all these questions and make sure to add all that is applicable for our course.
Link to the question bank is here https://www.onlinelearningcenter.in/interview
So you will be prepared with the real questions only.
4.All the payment would be on EMI based. You dont have a fear to risk all your money.
Anytime you didnot like our course(Thats not going to happen anytime), you are free to stop payment.
5. Great support after the course. We have a whatsapp group of 140+ members where we keep supporting everyone with any questions and doubt.
This helps everyone to grow.
6. Great Placement of our students.
Please check success stories here: https://www.onlinelearningcenter.in/placements
7. Wonderful Feedback from our learners
240+ Facebook Reviews: www.facebook.com/onlinelearningcenter.in/reviews
60+ Google reviews:(Started recently): shorturl.at/gisG6
8. We conduct frequent hackathon for our Paid learners to help them excel at solving Data Engineering Problems.
You can check the public hackathon here to understand the quality of the questions.
If you know fundamentals of Data engineering, I will suggest you to try solving it out. Its not going to be easy. https://www.onlinelearningcenter.in/hackathon
Please feel free to compare this with any learning platform and I am sure you will still find us better in every aspect.