HashMap needs multiple stellar thought leaders in the space of Lead Big Data Engineer / Architect who can
b) Lead project implementations
c) Is Hands-on with a decent programming background.
d) Travel within India, Asia Pacific, Australia
This role will be providing HashMap customers with application development leadership, issue resolution, presentation of ideas, resolving development challenges in the customer environment, performance tuning, etc. This resource will be billable to the customer in partial billing capacity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The said resource will be required to do the following.
1. Assist the Sales team in pre-sales activities were needed e.g. talking about real-time streaming architectures, data lake patterns, reporting, mainframe data extraction, etc.
2. Be part of the project delivery team to
b) Present to customer various solution points
c) Triage and troubleshoot development issues with developers
d) Operate as a highly effective communicator and leader on the team.
To do so -- The skills required are
1. Good coding skills preferably Scala but can be Java and python etc.
2. Good knowledge of one of the many Big Data distributions e.g. Cloudera, Hortonworks, etc
3. Good knowledge of Spark concepts with Spark Streaming, SparkSQL, etc.
4. General understanding of architecture patterns as it exists before the Big Data days.
5. Cloud experience is a huge plus
6. Great leadership skills with a clear articulation of concepts, PPTS, etc.
7. Good knowledge of at least one NoSQL platform e.g. Cassandra, Mongo, HBase, etc.
8. Great personality, attitude to learn and collaborative spirit.
9. Should have successfully delivered good engagement with large enterprise customers
10. Good intelligence and freshness of ideas.
Kindly email profiles to email@example.com