Amazon,Hyderabad is hiring Big Data Developers,
· A desire to work in a collaborative, intellectually curious environment.
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field and 4-5+ years industry experience
· Must have one year of experience in the following skill(s):
· Developing and operating large-scale data structures for business intelligence analytics using: ETL/ELT processes; OLAP technologies; data modeling; SQL;
· Experience with at least one relational database technology such as Redshift, Oracle, MySQL or MS SQL
· Experience with at least one massively parallel processing data technology such as Redshift, Teradata, Netezza, Spark or Hadoop based big data solution
· Industry experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty (e.g., Software Engineer, Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Scientist) with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets.
· Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc)
· Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
· Experience building data products incrementally and integrating and managing datasets from multiple sources
· Query performance tuning skills using Unix profiling tools and SQL
· Experience leading large-scale data warehousing and analytics projects, including using AWS technologies – Redshift, S3, EC2, Data-pipeline and other big data technologies
· Experience providing technical leadership and mentor other engineers for the best practices on the data engineering space
· Linux/UNIX including to process large data sets.
· Experience with AWS
Apply through below link